I did an overall video of the New Mikrotik RouterOS v7.
From Mikrotik forum: https://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=152003
We have released a very limited test variant of RouterOS v7. Currently only available for ARM systems with a slightly limited feature set.
What is currently unlocked / available:
– Only available for ARM architecture
– Based on Kernel 4.14.131, which is currently the latest and most supported LTS version
– New CLI style, but compatible with the old one for compatibility
– New routing features, but see below
– OpenVPN UDP protocol support
– NTP client and server now in one, rewritten application
– removed individual packages, only bundle and extra packages will remain
Other features not yet public.
What is not available:
– BGP / MPLS disabled
– Extra packages
– Winbox does not show all features, use CLI for most functionality
DO NOT USE IT FOR ANYTHING IMPORTANT, THIS RELEASE IS STRICTLY FOR TESTING AND DOES CONTAIN BUGS
Download link: https://mt.lv/v7j2networks family of sites