So this weekend I have been doing some LibreNMS installs and have been having to change the default CentOS PHP version. If it is Centos7 PHP 7.3 is recommend and if it’s Centos 8 then PHP 7.4 is recommended. I have some pretty good tutorials on installing Librenms that I follow. They all mention the remi repository. However, on a few of these networks the remi repository has been unreachable. So I just can’t cut and paste from the tuorials I use. So...Continue reading...
5g apple arin backhaul bgp broadband cabling cambium cbrs cellular Cisco data center dns epmp equipment fcc fiber internet ipv6 isp IX LTE mikrotik network networking PDR peering podcast router routeros routing security server small cell tool tower training troubleshooting ubnt upgrade vxlan wifi wireless wisp wispa
Follow me on Instagram
- PDR #28: Nextlink, Chicago data center expansion, Wisper
- Why ISPs Should Totally Rely on Google and CloudFlare for DNS (Wink)
- If you are an ISP, run your own DNS resolvers
- Unpopular opinion: BGP should accept smaller than a /24
- Alta Labs AP6 firmware 1.1j released
- Are you looking for a great travel surge protector?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 2,121 other subscribers