This content is for Patreon subscribers of the j2 blog. Please consider becoming a Patreon subscriber for as little as $1 a month. This helps to provide higher quality content, more podcasts, and other goodies on this blog.
5g apple arin backhaul bgp broadband cabling cambium cbrs cellular Cisco data center dns epmp equipment fcc fiber internet ipv6 isp IX LTE mikrotik network networking PDR peering podcast router routeros routing security server small cell tool tower training troubleshooting ubnt upgrade vxlan wifi wireless wisp wispa
Follow me on Instagram
- PDR #28: Nextlink, Chicago data center expansion, Wisper
- Why ISPs Should Totally Rely on Google and CloudFlare for DNS (Wink)
- If you are an ISP, run your own DNS resolvers
- Unpopular opinion: BGP should accept smaller than a /24
- Alta Labs AP6 firmware 1.1j released
- Are you looking for a great travel surge protector?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 2,121 other subscribers